We’re pleased to announce the 2017/2018 IABC/Toronto Proposed Slate of Nominees. They are:
- Maliha Aqeel, President
- Megan Hooper, Past President
- Jagreet Sandhu, Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Linda Andross, ABC, Vice President, Finance and Association Management
- John Gilson, Vice President, Communication
- Russell Baker, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
- Ryan Saxby Hill, Vice President, Events
- Paulina Callaghan, ABC, Vice President, Membership
- Irene Bakaric, Vice President, Programs
- Kimberley Henderson, Vice President, Volunteer Services
- Amalia Kyriacou, Vice President, OVATION Awards
- Sharon Aschaiek, Vice President, Special Interest Groups
- Anna Relyea, Board Member-at-Large
Join us at IABC/Toronto’s 2017 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 to confirm the proposed slate
Where: One King West, Austin Terrace, Toronto
When: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Check-in: 5:45 to 6 p.m.
- AGM: 6 to 7 p.m.
IABC/Toronto members only
It’s time to celebrate our accomplishments over the past year. Join fellow members at IABC/Toronto’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). Meet the proposed 2017/2018 board members then have your say by voting!
Items to discuss:
- Review minutes from the 2016/2017 AGM
- Finance report — presented by Anna Relyea
- President’s address — presented by Megan Hooper
- Election of 2017/2018 Board of Directors
- Incoming President’s address — presented by Maliha Aqeel
Please note, e-mail confirmations will be sent to all registrants one-business prior to the AGM.
There’s no charge to attend and refreshments will be provided. Register by June 23, 2017.
The AGM has been kindly sponsored by:
Want to give back?
Bring old pairs of eyeglasses with any prescription, readers and sunglasses without prescriptions to the event and help someone in need. These will then be donated to Medical Ministry International Canada’s vision program where teams set up temporary clinics to assess patients’ eyes, distribute glasses and perform surgeries for cataracts, glaucoma and other ocular diseases.