IABC is the association of choice for communications professionals. Joining IABC/Toronto gives you access to both a local and international network of professionals. Join today.
- To join, please go to www.iabc.com/join.
- Renew by going to www.iabc.com/renew.
- Need your membership ID number? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New and renewal membership rates for 2017* are as follows:
- New/Renewal Full (professional) Membership: $339 CDN
- Corporate Membership Package: Dependent on number of potential new members. To attain a price quote, contact the IABC Headquarters at email@example.com
- New/Renewal Student Membership: $49 CDN
- Transitional Membership (recent graduate): $212 CDN
* IABC membership runs for 12 months and will be processed upon receipt of full payment and application to IABC world headquarters. Members belong to the international level of the association, to a chapter if the member is within 50 miles of one, and to a region.
The quickest way to become a member is to go to JOIN NOW to access the secure online registration form on IABC’s International site. If you do not wish to register online, download a copy of our professional membership application form, student member application form, or *transitional member application form and mail it in.
*Professionals who have graduated from a degree program from an accredited institution in the last year are eligible for the student transition rate.
For current members of IABC/Toronto, you can renew your membership online by going to http://www.iabc.com/renew/.
Student and transitional members can now join and/or renew online! Students and recent graduates are able to join or renew as a student or transitional member online. As easy as the click of a mouse, simply register online then email, fax, or snail mail to IABC Head Quarters, the proper documents certifying your status.