As businesses become more and more digital, can internal communications be far behind? IABC/Toronto and co-sponsors The Toronto Region Board of Trade and PostBeyond, invite you to interact with a panel of communications leaders from a range of sectors who will share perspectives on internal communications in the digital age.
Learn how digital is breaking down silos and increasing engagement. Our panel includes:
• Jason Jacobs, Director of Strategic & Online Communications, RBC
• Jackie DeSouza, Director of Strategic Communications, City of Toronto
• Mark Jordan, Director, Digital Projects, Brand Strategy & Communications, SickKids Foundation
• Sherrilynne Starkie, President, Thornley Fallis
Panel discussion moderated by Judy Mann, Director, Marketing & Communications at Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan.
• $45: IABC member early bird rate if you register on or before February 14 ($50.85 with HST)
• $55: IABC member rate on or after February 15 ($62.15 with HST)
• $45: IABC student members and transitional members rate ($50.85 with HST)
• $65: Non-member early bird rate if you register on or before February 14 ($73.45 with HST)
• $75: Non-member rate if you register on or after February 15 ($84.75 with HST)
Special event promo: For a limited time, PostBeyond is offering free communications audits to all IABC/Toronto members. Click here to learn more and apply now.
For cancellations received by 12 noon 3 days before the event date, a full refund is available minus a $10 administrative fee. No cancellations will be accepted after that.