Where: One King West, Austin Terrace, Toronto
When: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
It’s time to celebrate our accomplishments over the past year. Join fellow members at IABC/Toronto’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). Meet the proposed 2017/2018 board members then have your say by voting!
• Review minutes from the 2016 IABC/Toronto AGM
• Finance report — presented by Anna Relyea
• President’s address — presented by Megan Hooper
• Election of Slate of 2017/2018 Board of Directors — presented by Megan Hooper
• Incoming President’s address — presented by Maliha Aqeel
Please note, email confirmations will be sent to all registrants at least one business day prior to the AGM.
There’s no charge to attend and refreshments will be provided. Register by June 23, 2017.
Bring old pairs of eyeglasses with any prescription, readers and sunglasses without prescriptions to the event and help someone in need. These will then be donated to Medical Ministry International Canada’s vision program where teams set up temporary clinics to assess patients’ eyes, distribute glasses and perform surgeries for cataracts, glaucoma and other ocular diseases.