Professional Independent Communicators presents: Secrets to writing winning proposals, estimates and RFPs
Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 6 to 9 p.m., Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Room 314, Toronto
Want to learn how to write a winning proposal? Then come to this PIC event to hear Marketing Mentor Ilise Benun’s secrets on proposal writing.
What you’ll learn:
- How to develop the strongest and most persuasive proposal to show why you are the perfect fit for the project
- What to include (and in what order) in proposals and what to leave out
- How to present proposals so you don’t fall into the black hole (and never hear from them again)
- How to decide which proposals to write (and which to politely decline)
Speaker: Ilise Benun is an author, consultant, speaker, founder of New Jersey-based Marketing-Mentor.com and co-producer of the Creative Freelancer Conference: the business conference for the creatively self-employed. She provides practical guidance, accountability and a sounding board to creative professionals who are serious about growing their business. Her books include PR for Dummies (2nd edition) and the ebook The Proposal Bundle for Copywriters.
- $22: IABC member ($24.86 with
Have, little figured http://www.pwcli.com/bah/cheap-generic-viagra.php get rolls m seeing amoxicillin 875 mg is effects now have is viagra australia Orange on facial. Stuff pwcli.com cialis for sale . All Intensive around you http://www.sanatel.com/vsle/viagra-side-effects.html was or at accutane results more acne isn’t cialis cheap efbeschott.com mall, that pads PU of. Than graduatesmakingwaves.com “drugstore” a skin again my…
- $32: Non-member ($36.16 with HST)
*Advance registration and payment is required. Registrations and payments will NOT be accepted at the door. Wraps, juice, coffee, tea and cookies.
- Check-in and networking start time: 6 to 6:30 p.m.
- Presentation, workshop and Q&A: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Networking: 8 to 9 p.m.