Make it an amazing August and discover all that IABC has to offer communication professionals. Save 10% on international dues using the code “MEMBERSHIP” during checkout at iabc.com/join through 31 August and take your career to the next level.
Special offers through to August 31:
- New and returning lapsed members can save 10% on international dues when they use the code “MEMBERSHIP” during checkout at iabc.com/join.
- Current members can earn a 15% discount on professional development through IABC Academy when any new or returning lapsed member lists their name in the referral field during checkout at iabc.com/join.
IABC is a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through business communications.
The Toronto Chapter of IABC is the largest and one of the busiest chapters, committed to providing members with opportunities and resources to excel in their communication engagements. Learn more about what we offer our members who want to take their business communication skills to the next level.
- Creating Connections – IABC/Toronto is the largest chapter in IABC, with more than 1,000 members from the Greater Toronto Area. This gives you access to connect with a local and international network of professionals, who could be your potential colleagues, friends, thought leaders, mentors or your go-to professional resources.
- Resources – You will have access to cutting edge, member-exclusive content like Communicator – an online magazine of IABC/Toronto and e-Lerts which is our bi-weekly newsletter that is used to inform members about IABC/Toronto news items, events and special information. You can also delve into our professional development and learning resources available for IABC/Toronto members that showcase webcasts, webinars, online workshops and face-to-face training on current topics. We support our community members to cultivate innovative thinking through shared best practices, in-depth learning and career guidance.
- Certification – Get the inspiration and resources to become a certified Communication Management Professional (CMP) or Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP). Professional certification gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in business communications.
- Career Opportunities – CareerLine is a service that promotes opportunities based in GTA for different levels of professional experience. Postings are limited to only IABC/Toronto members, giving them an edge over others potential candidates. More than 200 job positions are listed on CareerLine each year!
- Recognition – IABC/Toronto offers a variety of award opportunities for practitioners to be recognized for their professional achievements like – IABC/Toronto OVATION Awards, Communicator of the Year Award (COTY), Mentor of the Year Award (MOTY) and Student of the Year Award (SOTY).
- Volunteering – Know people, be visible, learn a skill and make a difference – all in the IABC/Toronto circle! You can dedicate your time and effort by volunteering for positions within the IABC/Toronto community, based on your skill sets, interests and time commitments.
So, don’t procrastinate. Join today!
Need your membership ID number? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
New and renewal/reinstatement membership rates for 2019 are as follows (before 10% International dues discount):
- New/Renewal Full (professional) Membership: $339 CDN
- Corporate Membership Package: Dependent on number of potential new members. To attain a price quote, contact the IABC Headquarters at email@example.com
- Student Transition Membership (recent graduate): $212 CDN
- New/Renewal Student Membership: $49 CDN