2019 OVATION Awards: and the celebration continues…
Key OVATION updates:
- Want to learn more about the IABC/Toronto OVATION Awards program? Click here to view the 2019 Call for Entries
- 2019 OVATION Award winners: Click here to view the 2019 winners list.
- OVATION Awards Gala: Photos now available! Click here to view them.
- Extra awards order deadline: June 14, 2019, at 12 noon. Don’t miss out on sharing and celebrating your win with your team and clients – order now!
- Winning Entries Booklet (pdf format): To be released by early July.
Congratulation to this year’s Award of Distinction and People’s Choice winners!
People’s Choice winner:
Weber Shandwick Canada
The Woods Parka Lodge
Media Relations with budget > $100K
Award of Distinction winners:
Boutique Agency (Five or fewer employees)
Small Agency (Six to 20 employees)
Craft Public Relations
Mid-Size Agency of the Year (21 to 50 employees)
Large Agency of the Year (51 or more employees)
Weber Shandwick Canada
Communication Department of the Year
The Regional Municipality of York (York Region)
Not-for-Profit Communication Department of the Year
The Canadian Payroll Association
2019 OVATION Awards Sponsors
Gold Sponsor – Photobooth
OVATION Awards Gala Photos
Want to view photos from our current and past OVATION Galas? Click here to view them on our Flikr page.
Have a question or want to learn more about our OVATION Awards program?
OVATION Awards Winning Entries Booklets
IABC/Toronto members have FREE access to OVATION Winning Entries booklets for years 2005 to 2010, 2012 to 2015, and 2017 to 2018. Non-members can purchase access to these booklets for $40 plus HST by calling IABC/Toronto’s office at 416-968-0264.
About the OVATION Awards
The OVATION Awards began in 1985 when Master Communicator, Ken Cherney was asked to lead a team from the IABC/Toronto chapter to examine the existing awards program, which was then called the Toronto Accolades Program. After some consideration, the team determined the rules and regulations upon which the OVATION Awards program was based.
The IABC/Toronto OVATION Awards offers the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) communications profession an opportunity to present its best work. It celebrates and promotes excellence from the communications profession and fosters a greater appreciation of it.