Thank you for volunteering your time to be a judge of this year’s OVATION award entries. We received 225 submissions and your support for this program is very much appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact:
- Kimberley Henderson, VP, Programs – email@example.com
- Danielle Crawford, Director, OVATION Awards Judging – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have extended the final deadline to Tuesday, April 14 at 9 p.m. due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
**IMPORTANT clarification** You must connect with your partner to reconcile your scores by the final deadline – regardless of the score variance. We understand that the 1.5 score variance has resulted in some confusion so please disregard any reference to it.
Reminder: The in-person session (Saturday, March 28) has been cancelled.
As noted above, please disregard any reference to the 1.5 score variance in the training resources.
Before you start judging entries, please:
Correction to, “No budget – this is OK”:
This only refers to Division 2: Communications Skills entries. Division 2 entrants may not provide an explicit budget amount, but should still provide a sense of how they managed resources like production, etc. If not, they should be scored down.
- Evaluation Guide (Division 1: Communications Management)
- Evaluation Guide (Division 2: Communications Skills)
- Top 10 Tips for Evaluators.