- This event has passed.
Communicating for the future: An introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) for professional communicators
April 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us as we showcase the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the practice of communications.
In this session you will hear from Linda Andross, ABC, MC, Managing Partner of APEX PR and Martin Waxman, MCM, APR, President, Martin Waxman Communications, about their experience with using AI in communications.
Join the conversation and learn:
• What AI is and how we are currently using it – how do communicators own the “explainer” role
• How AI will be defining our roles in communication
• How AI is pushing innovation in communications
• Examples of how organizations are implementing AI in their communications functions
• 6 p.m. Registration and networking with light refreshments available
• 6:30 p.m. Presentation
• 7:30 p.m. Q&A session with audience
• 8 p.m. Networking
• 8:30 p.m. Adjourn
• $20: IABC student/student transition member rate ($22.60 with HST)
• $40: IABC member rate ($45.20 with HST)
• $50: Non-member rate ($56.50 with HST)