Harnessing the Power of Data to Elevate the Role of Internal Communications with Leaders
February 28 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Featuring: Priya Bates, ABC, SCMP, MC, IABC Fellow, and President of Inner Strength Communication Inc.; Sarah Kennedy, Director Corporate Communications of RSA Canada and 2018 OVATION Award of Merit winner for internal communication; Crystal Moss, Manager of Communications and Special Projects for The Regional Municipality of York and 2018 Silver Leaf Award of Excellence winner for employee engagement; hosted by Ali Rodriguez, Content Marketing Specialist and Creative Strategy, from ContactMonkey.
This event promises to help internal communicators increase their ability to use data to drive employee engagement and elevate their strategic role to the C-Suite.
In this session you will learn how to:
• Understand what data points to use for compiling useful and strategic objectives
• Identify what data to collect and how to analyze it
• Make persuasive arguments to executives and gain support for your business recommendations
Communicators have an essential role in helping organizations and their leaders communicate their strategies and engaging employees to drive business results by providing creative communication solutions. Learn from our panel of experts in understanding what leaders look for and how to use data measure success and help tell your own story, demonstrating the value internal communicators can provide to leaders.
• 7 a.m. Registration and networking with light breakfast available
• 7:30 a.m. Introductions
• 7:40 a.m. Panel discussion
• 8:40 a.m. Q&A session with the panel
• 9 a.m. Adjourn
• $25: IABC member early bird rate if you register on or before February 20 ($28.25 with HST)
• $35: IABC member rate on or after February 21 ($39.55 with HST)
• $40: Non-member early bird rate if you register on or before February 20 ($45.20 with HST)
• $50: Non-member rate on or after February 21 ($56.50 with HST)