IABC/Toronto’s Communicator of the Year Presentation
March 22 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Please join us to honour this year’s recipient, Maayan Ziv, Founder and CEO of AccessNow, and to hear her keynote presentation.
The IABC/Toronto Communicator of the Year is a prestigious award given annually since 1997 to an inspiring leader in the Greater Toronto Area who demonstrates excellence in leadership and communication skills.
Maayan’s in-depth understanding of the barriers that people with disabilities face to achieving equity and inclusion, paired with her background in media studies, is the unique combination that led to the viral success of AccessNow, a mobile app launched in 2015 that invites people of all abilities to contribute accessibility information about places around the world.
She is redefining what the next generation of socially conscious entrepreneurs can stand for, and building a movement where everyone’s voices can be heard.
This is a great opportunity for networking and professional development. Connect with fellow communications professionals while hearing about best practices in the field. Don’t miss this signature event and Maayan’s keynote presentation!
• $50: IABC member early bird rate if you register on or before March 15 ($56.50 with HST)
• $60: IABC member rate on or after March 16 ($67.80 with HST)
• $65: Non-member early bird rate if you register on or before March 15 ($73.45 with HST)
• $75: Non-member rate on or after March 16 ($84.75 with HST)
• $450: Table of eight ($508.50 with HST) Preferred table with premium placement.
Included in the registration fee:
Admission, keynote presentation, networking, and a continental buffet breakfast.
There is no assigned seating for this event. However, those who purchase a table of eight will have a reserved table with premium placement.
Sponsored by ContactMonkey