- This event has passed.
Optimizing your LinkedIn profile: How to build an “All Star” presence
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12 to 1:30 p.m. EDT, Zoom
In a new COVID-19 world where organizations and individuals are relying on their digital brand more than ever, this webinar will show you how to build an “all-star” presence that will stand out on LinkedIn. According to LinkedIn, all-star profiles receive 40 times more opportunities than ones that are missing key elements.
Building your all-star profile will ensure you are showcasing your personal brand in the best possible light. If you are responsible for your organization’s brand, having a powerful presence is important for your employees as well, especially your executive team and business development staff. Your collective efforts will help keep your corporate brand strong and relevant during these challenging times.
Key topics include:
• The anatomy of an all-star LinkedIn profile
• Practical tips on how to become more active on LinkedIn so you are top of mind for new business or career opportunities
• Strategies for reconnecting with people in your network who you have not engaged with in years
• Recommendations on how to create new connections that will open the door to new opportunities
• Guidance on how to engage employees as brand ambassadors of your organization on LinkedIn. According to Forbes, employees can extend a company’s brand reach on social media by over 500 per cent.
Presenter: Sabita Singh ABC
Sabita Singh is the President of Trivetta Consulting Inc. Prior to forming her social media company in 2018, she led digital functions for organizations including KPMG Canada, AstraZeneca Canada and Sun Life Financial.
After recognizing the power of LinkedIn at KPMG, Sabita shows professionals how to use LinkedIn to attract new career and business opportunities. Sabita also works with organizations to show them how to engage their employees as company ambassadors to strengthen their social media presence.
Sabita is an Accredited Business Communicator who began her career in Corporate Communications. She has been an active member of IABC for 30 years, serving on local and international boards. As a judge for Ovation, Silver Leaf and Gold Quill awards programs, she has enjoyed connecting with fellow communicators to recognize the best work in the industry.
You can learn more about Sabita on her LinkedIn profile. Be sure to connect with her as well!