Have you struggled to find…
• The most professional fit for your skills?
• The type of client who will provide you with high-income work?
• The right niche to define your expertise?
• The right reason to say “No” to a client?
We all find ourselves falling into the trap of accepting whatever work comes our way without taking the time to develop a plan to grow the best business we can. PIC’s next professional development event will focus on managing clients’ expectations, creating a niche and gaining influence in your sector. Margaret McCaffery of Canterbury Communications will help you define your professional value and attract the work you want. Learn how you can obtain interesting work while maximizing your income by finding your niche.
About our speaker:
Margaret McCaffery is president of Canterbury Communications a Toronto-based communications agency that specializes in professional services firms. She brings more than 20 years of experience in running a communications consultancy — and making a good living — advising law firms, accounting firms and professional engineering firms on everything from crisis communications to client development. An award-winning writer and editor, she provides a full range of communications services in addition to strategic advice.
• Registration and networking: 6:30 to 7 p.m.
• Presentation and Q&A: 7 to 8:30 p.m.
• Post-event networking: 8:30 to 9 p.m.
• $15: IABC members ($16.95 with HST)
• $25: Non-members ($28.25 with HST)