April 16, 6 to 8 p.m., First Canadian Place Gallery, Street Level, 100 King St W, Toronto, ON
Media, investors, members, consumers and employees are all engaging with your company’s content on social media platforms. How can you develop strategies that can help your company or brand thrive in these critical social spaces? How can you build sustainable and positive online communities that to support your organization’s mandate?
Exploring social media tactics and strategies from an integrated perspective, this session will offer participants insight on how social media can play a central role in internal and external communications planning and the emerging issues and winning strategies that corporate communications leaders must consider.
The panel includes:
• Lexie Buchanan from the Art Gallery of Ontario
• Andrew Bartucci from the Insurance Bureau of Canada
• Diane Bégin from APEX Public Relations Inc.
• Cyrus Mavalwala, ABC from Advantis Communications Inc.
This panel of expert communicators and social media strategists will discuss best-practices, emerging platforms, and what keeps them ahead of the curve in managing corporate communications in the age of social media.
Admission includes light snacks, networking and panel discussion.
• $50: IABC/Toronto member rate ($56.50 with HST)
• $65: Non-member rate ($73.45 with HST)
CMPs and SCMPs: earn up to five (5) professional development points toward your recertification.