It’s Member Month at IABC and we want to help you save. Join or renew during October and we’ll give you 10 per cent off membership dues and waive the $40 application fee*. New and renewing members will also be entered in a draw to win one of four $500 Amazon gift cards.
- To join, please go to www.iabc.com/join.
- Renew by going to www.iabc.com/renew.
- Need your membership ID number? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be an IABC Champion
Refer your peers to IABC and receive a $10 Amazon e-gift card for each new member you refer who joins during October. There’s no limit on how many referrals you make. You’ll also be recognized as an IABC Champion on the IABC website and at the 2017 World Conference. Do you have what it takes to #createconnection?
Information on pricing of membership before the applicable discounts can be found below. For any questions or further clarification, please email Paige Gordon, VP of Membership at email@example.com.
*This offer is only available for October and does not apply to students.
IABC is the association of choice for communications professionals. Joining IABC/Toronto gives you access to both a local and international network of professionals. Join today.
New and renewal membership rates for during 2016* are as follows:
- New Full (professional) Membership: $379 CDN
- Renewal Full (professional) Membership: $339 CDN
- Corporate Membership Package: Dependent on number of potential new members. To attain a price quote, contact the IABC Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New/Renewal Student Membership: $49 CDN
- Transitional Membership (recent graduate): $212 CDN
* IABC membership runs for 12 months and will be processed upon receipt of full payment and application to IABC world headquarters. Members belong to the international level of the association, to a chapter if the member is within 50 miles of one, and to a region.
The quickest way to become a member is to go to JOIN NOW to access the secure online registration form on IABC’s International site. If you do not wish to register online, download a copy of our professional membership application form, student member application form, or *transitional member application form and mail it in.
*Professionals who have graduated from a degree program from an accredited institution in the last year are eligible for the student transition rate.
For current members of IABC/Toronto, you can renew your membership online by going to http://www.iabc.com/renew/.
Student and Transitional Members Can Now Join and/or Renew Online! Students and recent graduates are able to join or renew as a student or transitional member online. Easy as the click of a mouse, simply register online then email, fax, or snail mail to IABC Head Quarters, the proper documents certifying your status.