Thursday, February 23, 2017, 8 p.m.
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8 p.m., IABC/Toronto will host its next #IABCTOchat on Twitter.
In the past 15 years, changing demographics, rapid technological change, paperless offices and the rise of remote workplaces have impacted our careers. How has internal communications kept up with these changes?
Over the hour, we will base our discussion around the following questions:
- Is your workplace going digital by embracing a paperless workflow?
- Does your workplace have a remote working policy? If so, how are internal communications handled?
- What engagement strategies are you using and experimenting with to connect with internal stakeholders?
- Has your communications team explored new tools like Facebook for Work, Yammer and Slack?
- How do your communication strategies differ for millennial staff in the organization?
- Do you still have a hard-copy newsletter?
#IABCTOchat is a great way to discuss industry trends affecting communicators and e-meet other communicators with similar opinions.